Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Joy of Illness

The title will explain for you why it is that I am writing a blog post for you guys at 10:13am on a Tuesday - I am sick. 
I'm not really LITERALLY sick (thankfully!), though I am super snuffly, my throat hurts and I am just generally vile. 

I don't really understand why people are expected to ENJOY sick-days. It's not like when you are sick you go on wonderful adventures and meet amazing new friends with whom you have life changing experiences. 
In reality, you just sit at the computer for a while until you do a bit of homework and then maybe doze off in tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie (all this and you are not able to breathe out of your nose!). 

Maybe later I will do some stuff for my blog and possibly my YouTube. Earlier I set up my twitter, so you can now follow me at @openletters instead of following my personal twitter (which is where I post fandom stuff - and I understand that not all of you will just want to read my tweets about just how excited I am for 1989!!). 

So that's the latest in the roller-coaster that is my life right now... I think I'm going to take a nap now. 

(sorry, I know I am probably overreacting right now but I feel rubbish)

Best wishes (please give me your sympathy), 
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment