Thursday 25 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Right now it is 11:11, and it is Christmas morning! 
Merry Christmas everyone!

I don't have time to write a proper blog post right now as I am about to leave to visit my grandparents, but I would just like to tell whoever reads this little blog of mine that - regardless of whether you celebrate Christmas or not - I really wish that you have a magnificent day, because you deserve it (not just because you read my blog, but because you are generally awesome as well!) :D

I don't know what my life will be like this time next year - I hope I am managing to take care of my blog at least! Here are pictures of Christmas 2013 vs now:



Wow, I look so young in the first one!! 
(I am also wearing no make-up in the first one, haha)

Maybe soon I will make a blog post on some of the Christmas presents I got. This morning I woke up at around 8:30 (which is early for me, by the way) and I am really happy with some of the awesome books I got :3


Best (Christmas) wishes, 
Lucy xx :)


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Lucy. Hope you got everything you wanted. I'm already 10 chapters into the Scorch Trials, oops. Have a nice night, and a good Boxing Day too
    Eve x

    ReplyDelete