Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Joy of Illness.... PART 2

Yeah... I'm still ill (dammit). I've been trying to do a few things for my blog and YouTube. I still need to figure out whether or not I'm gonna go ahead with the whole YouTube thing, but I can't really experiment with it yet because I sound (and feel) like I've swallowed a toad and I am just generally gross. 
I am, however, wearing make-up today, so I might take a picture for my channel and blog header later. 

I don't care whether I sound nerdy or not (I am quite nerdy anyway) - I really want to be in school today. Wednesday is my favourite day of the week, and I am missing quite a few subjects that I enjoy and will need to catch up on later. I also take pride in my attendance record, and I got 100% last year - it was literally the only thing that got me into the end-of-year award ceremonies... that was quite depressing! Oh well, at least if I get nominated for an award this year then I know I will have done something good other than stayed healthy.
Also, I really want to see my friends! It is highly likely that when I return to school I will have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Like yesterday, I will probably just spend my day being an internet hobo. This basically means that I will be sorting out my blog and my YouTube while having Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter, danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil marathons... 
My life is so exciting. 

What do you guys do to entertain yourselves when you are ill? I seriously need the help. Yesterday I tried going on our trampoline to cheer me up (and finally get some fresh air), which resulted in a SPLITTING HEADACHE. I need ideas!

Speak to you soon,
Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. I only take days off when I'm violently ill, but I'm an internet hobo in sickness and in health. I suggest you rewatch a show from your childhood, that cheers me up.
    I like your blog background :)
    Eve @ penandkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I woke up feeling better than yesterday :) Yeah, I am hardly ever off sick, and when I am off sick I feel weirdly ashamed of myself and my immune system! :( Haha yeah, I am always an internet hobo to some extent - I just went on overload over the past few days.
      I did watch a movie on my first day of feeling ill and that made me feel slightly happier :)
      And thanks! I took it in China Town in San Francisco (even though I was no allowed to take pictures in the shop... oops!)
      Lucy :3

      Delete