Wednesday 29 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

(note: to see my Liebster Award from last month, click here :3)

Maya from ohemgeeitsmaya nominated me for One Lovely Award (whoop whoop!), so yeah, here I am. Thank you Maya! :)



Rules

1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their      blog.

2. List the rules and display the award.

3. Add 7 facts about yourself.

4. Nominate 15 other bloggers. 

5. Follow on Blogger the person who nominated you. 

7 Facts About Me
  • I am really bad at talking about myself because I just confuse myself sometimes and most of my life is composed of embarrassing moments that are too awful to share on the internet or with people I don't fully know.
  • Most of the time, my best friends call me Luaj (along with plenty of other absurd names) based on an awkward moment in Year 7 in which my book fell on the floor, my teacher picked it up and read my name out terribly wrong in front of the entire class. *cringe* Thanks to my wonderful friends, I have not been able to get over that moment since!
  • My surname is really weird and you wouldn't be able to read it if I wrote it down for you. I am incredibly happy when people say it right, because most of the time people just call me "Macaroni" or just some other weird version of my name. 
  • My favourite subjects in school are English and Drama, and one day I would like to become a writer or an actress (or, if possible, both!). 
  • My goldfish is called Sheila, but I don't know whether he/she is a boy or a girl. I have tried googling "how to tell if your goldfish is a boy or a girl" many times, but I am still not sure. If Sheila was a boy I would still probably call him/her Sheila simply because I like the name, so I've stopped trying to investigate. 
  • My favourite smell in the world would be vanilla or a perfume called Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift - I have two bottles of it (that's not weird, right..?)!!
  • I am half English and half Irish, although sometimes people tell me I sound really English - or, more often, they tell me I sound really posh (in the words of Dan Howell: I'm not posh, I'm articulate). Also I am really bad at doing an Irish accent unless I am saying the words "Irish", "leprechaun" or "three". 
This is the part where I struggle to think of people to tag. I definitely won't reach 15! If I have nominated you and you don't want to do it for whatever reason, that's fine. I just think it's a fun thing to do :)
Here it goes.... 

The nominees are (sorry if you have done this before!):
I would have more, but I always forget to follow blogs I like after I discover them so I cannot really think of any, and many of the blogs I do follow have already been recently tagged. I also kind of feel like I am bothering people if I tag them and do not know them very well, so there a few I was kind of shy to tag in this.
Sorry for the limited amount of blogs tagged, I am kind of 10 blogs short!! :/

So that gives you an insight to my life :) 
Those of you who have been tagged can leave the link to their blog post in the comments!

Speak to you soon,
Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. You stole my Dan quote! My answers for this should probably be up on Wednesday if I stick to schedule (we can all sing Hallelujah if I do)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say - I am evil :P
      And I am looking forward to reading your blog post :)

      Delete