Saturday 18 October 2014

Planning for Halloween and stuff

I haven't posted in a while, and that's because I have been SO BUSY. I have had next to no time to do anything these days, and the free time I have is spent with my friends - because as Charlie from the Perks Of Being a Wallflower would say "I have been trying to participate". Also, some stuff has been going on in school which has been stressing me out as it is probably the most anyone from school has talked about me EVER, and I kind of feel like I was dragged into the situation. Luckily, the holidays are coming soon, and by the time everyone goes back to school they will have (hopefully) forgotten all about it. 

I'm really looking forward to the holidays as I have not really had any free time in ages. I was off sick for two days last week, but there's not really anything you can do while you're off sick apart from watching movies and writing. For now though, I will have to settle for the weekend - which is not entirely a bad thing. 

I am going shopping today to get a few things that I will probably make a post about tomorrow, including some of the Zoella Beauty range, though I'm not sure what to buy yet. One of my friends bought some of her stuff and I remember it smelling really nice - it's going to be so hard to choose! I would also like to add to my Halloween outfit...

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you what I am being for Halloween! Halloween is my favourite holiday EVER and I always get really excited for it - I don't think I will ever grow out of it!
I am being... *drumroll*
A VAMPIRE CHEERLEADER!!
I thought I may as well use my cheerleader outfit from an American high-school themed drama performance I did last year, and I think it would be a really original costume to create. It was either going to be a vampire or a zombie, but one of my friends is already being a zombie, so I think I will stick to a vampire. I will definitely make sure to do a Halloween blog post soon :) 
Some things I still need to buy for my costume are dark red lipstick and maybe some pale make-up, as well as anything else that catches my eye that I think would look cool. 
I didn't bother with Halloween last year, which only makes me more excited for this year. The year before that I went to a Halloween party as a werewolf with a creepy mask, ripped jeans and fake blood, which was fun to create. 

What are you being for Halloween? Tell me in the comments :)

Speak to you soon, 
Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. This Halloween I am being ... a sunbather! I'm actually going to Lanzarote for ten days starting 30th October, so I'm excited for that, but I picked up a Halloween hat from TK Maxx a month ago, so I think I'll be wearing that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very luxurious choice! Have fun :) I went to Lanzarote two years ago and it was LOVELY.

      Delete