Monday 19 January 2015

A little YouTube Update!

Hey guys :)

Those of you who have been reading my blog recently will have heard about the fact that I have started my own YouTube channel, which so far I have been finding really fun :D

( if you have missed those updates and all that stuff, click here to see my YouTube channel :3 )

I'm not really sure what I think of my channel so far - I'm still just experimenting. My favourite video to film so far was definitely my Whisper Challenge with my best friend Katie, yet I'm not sure I would say that it is my favourite on my channel so far. 
I don't know, I'm still figuring things out! :P

One thing I have been trying to do is making my videos look a bit more professional. This has been an interesting task, seeing as my camera does not seem to focus or respond well to the lighting in my bedroom, but I'm working on it! This evening I have been putting together some thumbnails together for my videos - my previous pictures were just some derps of me that YouTube suggested for me. 

The great news about the quality of my videos camera-wise is that for my 15th birthday (WHICH IS NEXT MONTH!!), I will be getting a new, professional camera of my own to film with, as well as a tripod!!!!!
As you have probably guessed by now, I am SO EXCITED

I've never been great with technology or anything (as my I.T teacher will tell you) but I still can't wait to test everything out - you guys will actually be able to see my face instead of the blurry mess you might have seen in some previous videos.

Another thing I wanted to mention was that recently I have been wanting to write some more advice posts (my latest one has been my New Year's Resolutions post), but I have also made my first advice video. Click here to see that video! :)
What I love about YouTube and blogging is that they both give you the opportunity to reach out to people, and, potentially, offer them some advice to help them face whatever problem they're going through. Even before I started blogging, I always loved that about the internet, which is really the main reason I started my blog in the first place! :)

So yeah, I just thought I would give you a little update on all that stuff. I will leave you with some videos of mine below to check out :3

Thanks for all the love and support so far,
Lucy xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment