Monday 26 January 2015

Things I Like Most About Myself (tag)

Hey guys :3

So this is a kind of tag-type-thingy that I was nominated to do my +Layla Hopper (aka Laylatheawesome) - thanks Layla! :3
I have to say that this topic is one that I don't really think about much - I feel like most people focus mainly on what they don't like about themselves rather than those parts that they do. I really think that there should be more tags like this, because it's a really nice thing to think about!

Also, please don't call me "arrogant" or whatever just for listing the things I like about myself. I am allowed to love myself - I have every right to! I strongly believe that everyone has every right to love themselves, no matter their race, gender, sexuality etc.

So yeah, let's get going!

My favourite feature is probably my eyes. I like how they are lots of different colours in one colour. My friends say that they change colour depending on what mood I'm in (apparently blue is happy and grey is sad???). I don't believe them really, as I'm pretty sure that's impossible, but it's a nice thought!

I also like my creative side - I love to write and act, and recently I have discovered that a few people like reading what I write and watching me perform too! :)
I don't know - English is my favourite subject and I really love reading and writing, it makes me feel at ease, like it just comes naturally or something. 
One day I think I might want to write a book of my own :)

I also think that I'm really empathetic, which has served me well in many situations, and not so well in others. For instance, I can put myself in someone else's shoes and understand them in depth in ways that not many other people can, but it also means that I can get too emotionally involved in things that should not matter so much to me... it also means that I cry at a lot of movies and books, even when I'm surrounded by many other people and it's really inconvenient!
Anyway, I think that over the years, my sense of empathy has taught me a lot about others, and has helped me to help other people too :)

Other things that I like about myself (though I don't know exactly why) are my hair and my ears. 
I just think my hair is pretty cool, even if I don't really style it or anything... I have no idea what's going on with my ears though. They kind of look like elf-ears, and I just think that's pretty awesome! :P

Anywaayyy...
here is a picture of my face:


Thanks for reading :)
I nominate anyone who likes the whole idea of this tag and wants to try it out for themselves (so basically anyone who is interested!). I just think that it is really important to think about these things once in a while!

Speak to you soon, 
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment