Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Creative Blogger Award

I was very kindly tagged for this post by Eve from Pen & Key - if you haven't checked out her blog already, I seriously advise that you do :) Her posts are really brilliant and she is an incredibly talented and generally lovely person! Thanks Eve <3

The way that this tag works is that you give five facts about yourself and then tag anyone who you would like to also do the tag. I'm not sure what kind of facts I'm supposed to give, so I'll just give completely random ones. I hope that's okay :)



Facts About Me

1) I am currently reading "All I Know Now" by Carrie Hope Fletcher (aka ItsWayPastMyBedtime). She is one of my favourite YouTubers and I was incredibly excited when the book arrived in the post this morning! So far, I think it's great. I'm not usually too interested these days when YouTubers release books, because I feel like it doesn't really mean anything any more. There have been issues with ghost writing with many of their books, those with this book I never really looked at it like that. I feel like Carrie is a really genuine and lovely person, and never saw her book as "just another book by a YouTuber". 

2) I had braces for two years and got them off a week and a day ago. I am currently planning a YouTube video on braces, in which I discuss the things I wish I'd been told about them. I'm hoping people will find it helpful :)

3) In my theatre group, our next performance will be "The Addams Family: Family Values". I will be playing Wednesday Addams, which I am really happy about! As soon as we were told about the play, I was desperately wanted the role. A lot of people tell me that I remind them of Wednesday, though I'm never sure whether they're joking or not. Either way, I like to think of it as a compliment because I think she's awesome!

4) I have been trying to discover more rock music, and I am not obsessed with Panic! At The Disco and All Time Low! I basically blame my friends for suggesting this music to me, they have ruined my life. 

5) The last time I went shopping, I bought a pair of black skinny jeans and a black and grey striped jumper (you can probably guess by now that I have run out of things to say about myself!).

Because basically all of my blogging friends have already been tagged for this, I would like to tag anyone who is reading this blog post and is up for the tag. It may seem like the easy option, but I never really know who to tag! If you do this, please leave the link to your blog post in the comments :)

Speak to you soon, 
Lucy xx

My latest YouTube video:

No comments:

Post a Comment