Sunday 13 July 2014

The past year of my life

Hey guys :)

The past year of my life has definitely been the most eventful I have ever experienced, as well as the most stressful.
Most of the biggest events that have occurred over the past year were due to my friends' lives and issues (such as self-harming), as I let their problems consume me in an incredibly unhealthy way. I remember putting my whole life on pause due to things that should not have concerned me as much as they did.
However, there were upsides to my experiences. I learned a great deal about life and how to deal with different issues, and realised that if I were to be faced with the same scenarios again, I would be better equipped to dealing with my emotions. This meant that what I was learning could really be seen as useful to anyone facing the same problems, and I was desperate to share my experiences with the world. And, of course, I am still learning about aspects of myself and the world around me!

My first reaction was to create my own YouTube channel to make regular videos concerning these things (also, I think the idea of becoming a YouTuber sounds AWESOME!). However, although I am definitely in my comfort zone while acting, I quickly discovered that I was absolutely rubbish at talking to the camera. It felt awkward and unnatural, so I resorted to writing down how I felt. 

Soooo that's how I came to write this! Comment on this post what different topics you would like me to write about and I will try my best to give you my good, honest (and hopefully helpful) opinion. 

Also, since this blog is dedicated to my life, I would like to write about more upbeat things as well (such as my favourites of the past month) and exciting things that are going on in my life - e.g. going on holidays and cool projects. Make sure to follow me and share my blog!

I promise to write to you soon, 
Lucy x



3 comments:

  1. Nice to know some stuff about you! My blog's here: http://eveisnotposh.blogspot.com/
    Follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you speak about depression and the effects on yourself, others, and and life and then maybe ways to cope? You sound like you might have experience. I've been looking for a good descriptive blog post to direct my friends to when they ask questions about it. {I have it} I've tried to write a description on my blog, but cannot put it into words. Thanks!
    ~Katniss Stone

    ReplyDelete