Friday 25 July 2014

Jetlag

Heeeyy :)

I am currently on holiday in New York, and I am so exhausted :(
I was originally planning on giving you daily updates on my holiday, but it seems as if that is not going to happen. Yesterday we went to Madame Tussauds (which was awesome), and on the way back I felt really dizzy and from tiredness. I took this as a kind of wake up call and will not be able to post too much any time soon. I do have some stuff about Madame Tussauds that I haven't posted, and I will post that at some other time. 

You will get updates on what's going on soon enough, but right not I am trying to settle in as I am still adjusting to the time difference. To give you some insight to how tired I am: yesterday I was awake for 22 hours straight! It's as bad as it sounds.

Speak to you soon, 
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment