Saturday 8 November 2014

Harry Potter World

Hey guys :)
I am having a lazy day today, so there isn't much to write about other than my OBSESSION with hot chocolate that has been taking over my life recently (SO UNHEALTHY). However, I thought I would bring to you some pictures I took at Harry Potter World in London during a training day (basically a day off school for those of you who are unfamiliar with the term) we had at my school a few months ago. I will not upload all the pictures, as a lot of them include my friends, and I don't know how they would react to me putting their faces out on the internet, and also because there are JUST SO MANY. 
For these two reasons, I will just show you the pictures from the room with the massive Hogwarts model. 
Here they are:



From the moment we entered the room, I fell in love with this tiny paper model of Hogwarts - it is just SO CUTE!! The picture at the top is my favourite :)
(I would show you a picture of my friend's face next to the model just to show you how small the model is in comparison, but my friend just happens to be pulling a face like a turtle, so I won't do that, haha)





These are all the pictures I can really show you. I chose this room because I have been to Harry Potter World twice now - once recently and once when I was twelve - and this room has been my favourite both times. I am always amazed by how much detail has been put into that model!! It's completely insane

Before leaving, I bought a Hufflepuff house badge from the gift shop - I definitely would have bought more if I could as the gift shop is wonderful, although it is also very expensive - which is still hanging around in my bag somewhere. 

Speaking of my badge, I think I am going to search for that now :)
Speak to you later,
Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did think we go at similar times! :) It's awesome, isn't it? I remember seeing that tiny paper model of Hogwarts!! There were so many tiny paper models, it must have taken the designers absolutely ages to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tiny models are GORGEOUS. And those tiny people and owls within them are really cute as well :) I really don't think I would have the patience to create something to delicate and detailed!

      Delete